Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Lover's Cock

I thoroughly and lovingly washed my lover's cock today. That is to say the cock that belongs to my lover. Or to put it another way, the cock which is attached to my body which is the property of my lover and is encased in a hard plastic cage was washed as well as could be achieved today. But although it was washed lovingly, it was not allowable to get excited enough for orgasm. No! That is still more than two weeks away...if I'm good and my lover lets me. My lover's cock should be kept presentable so that when she decides to use it it's in tip top shape. She deserves the greatest upkeep. Along with the loving cleansing, there was also a thorough shaving. My lover likes a soft smooth body to touch against hers when she is driving her strap on cock into my soft sissy behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment